For 2019 K Mod has chosen Fox Racing Shocks as our suspension partner. We tested all Fox product extensively last season and were incredibly impressed with the company's dampers in deep snow, on trail, and in mixed conditions.
- Fits Polaris Axys w/REACT IFS
- Coilover Shock
- New light weight shock and spring with preload adjust
- Piggyback with 3 position compression adjust lever (soft, medium, firm)
- Rebound adjust with 3 position lever (fast, medium, slow)
- High-flow velocity- sensitive damping.
- Internal groove position sensitive technology
- Fully rebuildable and re-tuneable
- FOX Ice Scraper Technology
- Learn more about QS3 Here.
The Fox Zero QS3-R shock features Axys specific valving coupled with the versatility of the QS3 damper, whereby the user can quickly adjust the shock from supple, to slightly firmer to extremely firm with the flip of a lever. This gives the user a deep snow setting, mixed conditions setting and a trail setting - all that can be adjusted with gloves on in a matter of seconds. No other shock on the market offers the level of performance and ease of advisability this Fox product does.
We offer the QS3 shock with adjustable rebound as well. This three position rebound setting is similar to the shocks quick compression adjust, allowing the rider to set the suspension up for big hits (slow), playful (fast) or a mix (medium).