The all new K MOD Skinny for the Arctic Cat Alpha and the Yamaha Mountain Max
After 18 months of design and testing, K MOD has come up with the all new K MOD SKINNY.
Designing a skinny suspension with coupling is no easy task, but after many trials we engineered the best combination to achieve a better ride, superior handling, along with ultimate horse power control. We tested many variations in shocks to arrive with the best shocks on the market manufactured to the K MOD spec.
Fox’s new light weight Evol/QS3 technology gives us the best adjustable performance shocks to fit this narrow package keeping weight to a minimum.
- Skinny suspension for direct replacement on the Alpha
- Traditional K MOD coupling geometry
- Super strong twin rail design creates rigidity, yet lighter and stronger than stock
- Tig welded chromoly arms for light weight and durability
- Fox light weight Evol/ QS3 high performance shocks
- 4 positions of coupling from playful to full mod control
- Keeps more track in the snow for better flotation
- Fit kits for all brands (requires center drive and center clipped tracks).
- Stock like maneuverability