Fox Evol/ QS3 shock set up for Skinny suspension
- Float/evol front track shock, with no weight on vehicle, either on its side or back end up in the air.
- Let the air out of main chamber on front shock, then pump small evol chamber to 160 psi.
Start at 75psi for the main chamber. Adjust for ride preference.
- Float/Evol QS3 rear track shock, with no weight on vehicle, either on its side or back end up in the air.
- Let the air out of main chamber, then pump Evol chamber to 300 psi, then pump main to 120lbs for a 190 lbs rider. Go up 5 psi for every 20 lbs of rider weight. This is an average, when adjusting main air pressure go 5 lbs at a time to get the desired ride in.
- QS3 compression adjuster, number 1 is lightest and rides best, 2 is firmer and for better bottom out resistance, 3 is for aggressive riding or jumping. Always jump or do drops at number 1 on the coupler.